>

Tuesday 8 February 2011

7 DRAWINGS LATER



I've been taking part in 28 DRAWINGS LATER to shame myself into drawing every day, and here's my first week's efforts: from life, the tv guide and Street View of course. I promised myself I'd post one from every day no matter how grossed out I am by them (WON'T MENTION ANY NAMES DAY TWO). Expect vast improvements in the next batch - I always forget how quickly your drawing fitness levels can go up or down.


1/2/11


2/2/11


3/2/11


4/2/11


5/2/11


6/2/11


7/2/11

2 comments:

  1. i like day 2! although i showed mum and she did ask if it was a mole balancing a log on it's nose in a pond?! don't worry, i'd know that fabulous lamp and your squeekymeat anywhere. AM disappointed that mug is not your ck sailing one though X

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU ELLA I THINK I MAY HAVE GOT THE ELLIPSES A BIT WRONG ON THE MUG TOO AND THANK YOUR MUM FOR HER UNIQUE INTERPRETATION

    ReplyDelete