>

Monday 7 February 2011

GLITCH TWITCH

When my pal RICKY ~tweeted about 9 EYES, a blog of incredible images from Google Street View (check out the accompanying essay), I had that familiar sensation of simultaneously being delighted by it and flying into a rage at myself for not having done it first. I know Google Art Project is what's hot right now (have no reason at all to leave the house now) but I'm hopelessly and pathetically addicted to exploring Street View - I guess you could call it virtual psychogeography or something if you felt like being a dick - and for a while I've been grabbing images of the glitches that appear intermittently, like a glimpse of the underlying matrix. I like when they're juxtaposed with chocolate box country cottages.



























PS anyone who can identify every one of these locations wins £237847

No comments:

Post a Comment